Saturday, June 11, 2011

That's not Swag!

   I just wanted to take some time out and really let these youngins know what SWAG really is. A lot of you up and coming "players" think you got SWAG because you watch a Soulja Boy or New Boyz video and get your hair cut like them and go buy the clothes they wear. That is not SWAG that's what we call "Swagger Jacker" or "Style Bitter". You guys are getting Swag and Dick Riding confused. If you dress like another man, talk like another man and at the end of the day you forget who you really are then guess what?... you a dick rider. Swag is not what you wear or how your hair is or what fake ass chain you rock. Swag is the essence of you and how you carry yourself. I have had women tell me I have crazy Swag and the say it's not how I dress but how I come across. I remember one time a girl said "you know what I love about you, for one you look good but I also love how you just look like you could wear a trash bag and you would make it look sexy." Im not hating on yall but after Wiz came out yall started smoking weed talkin fake how you let someone just fuck up your whole way a life. Just do you be you, women love confidence trust me.  What are you going to do when your favorite rap artist falls off and you have no one to Swagger Jack anymore? Be your own man and don't fake it til you make it stay true and stay you.

  Now Ladies... You know what, I just got done watching my Daughter so Im not going to go in on you today haha but your up next! And thats just Me Telling it like it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment